Saturday 18 February 2012

Hello and welcome to my very first post - thankyou to Lynne for her motivation and practical help in this regard.

I was trying to think of a way to describe my papercraft interests.  The aspect I enjoy most of all is just playing with  paper, paint and other things and seeing how they can be used and combined in interesting ways.

In another life, I do make a lot of cards. (For folks that know me from there, please note that this is my personal blog and is not associated with my day job)  There will be a few cards and other things appearing here,but the main focus will be on a particular technique which may or may not be used to make a finished object.  My other big artycrafty interest is photography and digital art so there will be a bit of that too.

The main reason for this blog is self-interest! I want to challenge myself to move beyond my comfort zone and to play with techniques and products. and not to do it "later".  I'd be delighted if, in the course of this self-interested journey I can also provide some ideas and /or motivation to other papercrafters as well.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first post Heather. Have fun with your new journey into cyberspace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather, it sounds rather fun, so I am coming along for the ride! Good luck with it all, can't wait to see what you share. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather, I love all your posts and examples.
    Good luck with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for checking out the blog and leaving such a nice comment.

    ReplyDelete