Saturday 14 September 2013

FLAG CARD

FRONT OF FLAG CARD
 A flag card is easy to construct and has high impact "looks".  All I did to make this one was to make an accordion fold spine and sandwich it between the covers (using double sided tape to secure).  Stick one lot of "flags"to the top and bottom of one side of each fold and the other to the rear between them.  When you open the card up they pop out in different directions.  You can vary the size of the "flags" and the number etc.
Because I was making this one as a sample, I cheated and used some paper sample swatches for the "flags" and just popped on a punched shape to decorate.  In other words I wouldn't actually plan to give this to anyone, although I do prefer to keep the cover plain when there is an interesting middle.

As I was making it, it did occur to me that a slightly larger version of the flag card would make a great little mini album.

INSIDE OF FLAG CARD

No comments:

Post a Comment