Saturday 21 March 2015

ENVELOPE BOOK

OUTSIDE VIEW
This is my second try at an envelope book - not because the first one didn't turn out - quite the reverse.  It proved so useful to store all those little alphabet die-cuts etc that I thought I'd better make another one.

I used the super simple approach of just sticking the flap of one envelope onto the body of the next (using double-sided tape rather than the envelope adhesive for a more reliable bond).  I cut patterned paper (Graphic45) into rectangles just large enough to cover the reverse of each envelope with a little border around each.

Then it was just adding some paper decoration to the front, and a reinfoced hole (glue the layers together first then use a handpunch to punch through all layers) for the tie.  Fold in an accordian and there you are!
FINISHED ENVELOPE BOOK


INSIDE VIEW

No comments:

Post a Comment