Saturday 22 February 2014

MAGIC CLAY IN SILICONE MOLDS

MAGIC CLAY IN SILICONE MOLDS
I found my air dry Magic (paper) clay the other day.  Truthfully, it wasn't exactly lost, just put aside for 3 or 4 years....I don't really know why, as  I went through a phase of stamping into it and making topper buttons for cards with quite pleasing results..."been there done that syndrome" perhaps? Anyway, when I saw these Martha Stewart molds, I thought it was time to get the clay out again.
Unfortunately the years of neglect meant that the clay was a bit dried out.  Surprisingly as long as there was some moisture left, it still seemed to work OK, but clearly needed using up ASAP......hence all these little card-sized bits and pieces - great results for little effort.  Just push the clay into the silicone mold, then carefully remove it and leave overnight to dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment