Saturday 28 December 2013

Die Cuts and Dimensional Magic

Whoops......I only realized I'd forgotten to put any text with this picture when I checked that it had posted late last night.......and then decided I'd rather go to bed and fix it in the morning......and it is still technically morning.

Its a lovely time of year and I've just come in from the garden where we have an abundance of berries to pick this year.  We didn't have so very many last year and totally neglected the plants with a view to removing them this winter.....obviously this is the key to success as the strawberries, raspberries,  and currants (black, red and white) are all outdoing themselves this season, with lots of bramble berries to come (if we beat the birds to them).

Anyway (who can tell I'm in holiday mode?) this is not "Garden trek" but "Papertrek" and this weeks sample are a couple of little motifs made with a combination of Cuttlebug die cuts (from thick cardboard/chipboard), and Dimensional Magic.  I've used scrapbooking paper on the top one, and Kaiser pens (I assume any alcohol marker would work) to add colour to the bottom.  the end result is quite a solid little ornament that could be adapted for jewellry or to hang on the tree next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment