Saturday 23 March 2013

EYESHADOW/CHALK STAMP AND BACKGROUND

EYESHADOW IMAGE WITH BACKGROUND
I'm still playing with my eyeshadow set (a couple of dollars is going a really long way).  Back in January I posted a picture of a peacock stamp which I'd dusted with a variety of colours.  Subsequently I've used them to colour a background for stamping.
Add caption
I wondered if applying them more liberally to  a watermark ink stamped image (this one is Graphic 45 from Hampton Art) would kill two birds with one stone by making both image and background, or whether it would just end up as a murky mess.  Well....here are the results...OK I think.  I used blue and magenta.  (And every time I use colours such as these I smile as I imagine the reaction if I actually used the eyeshadows as intended... a whole new look for work on Monday??)

No comments:

Post a Comment