Saturday 26 January 2013

COLOURING WITH EYESHADOWS

Eyeshadow + Versamark Peacock
I saw a fabulous palette of eyeshadows at a ridiculously cheap price recently and couldn't resist!!  Eyeshadows make a great substitution for chalks in stamping and you can basically use them the same way.  In this example I've used Versamark (watermarking ink ) to stamp this Graphic45 peacock  and then applied a variety of colours over the top.  (I'm tempted to say "applied with a sponge applicator" but truthfully I used my fingers).  This was just a trial run but I'm happy with the results.  If you wanted I expect it could be sealed with hairspray or "proper" fixative, but its fairly stable as is" and if I was using it for a greeting card I probably wouldn't bother.  I have some more eyeshadow ideas to try out over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment